Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why Did I Start This Blog?

Hey there!

As I mentioned before I am going to get my new wheels put on next week, I'm pretty excited.

The real reason I decided to blog tonight though is because I wanted to talk a little bit more about why I started this blog. I wanted to help others in the same situation. I know how hard it is sometimes, how frustrating the simpelest things can be. I'm not going to lie, there are times when I wish I could walk and I get angry that I can't walk. I get angry that I try SO hard and yet I still sturggle. The truth is though, I am one very lucky person; I can feed myself, talk, learn and so many other things. I want to mentor people; help them in any way I can and so, what I am saying is if you have any questions or topics you would like me to cover on being in a wheelchair or anything else for that matter, please comment and let me know because as I said, that is my objective with this blog; educate people about being in a chair and help those who are in way possible.

" He's not jaded or bitter, he's gonna leave the givin' up for the quitters."

J

No comments:

Post a Comment