Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Life is Crazy

Sorry for the delay in updating.  Things are fairly decent on my end.  My standing frame is now offically at school and it's working out quite well. I am more alert and in less pain through the day.  

Speaking of shoulders, I am demoing a power chair until tonorrow afternoon and then my OT will be trying to get me one until we can figure out what is up with my shoulder.  At first, I told him he was nuts and there was no way I was giving up my hot wheels for a POWER CHAIR, but after a trip to Edmonton and realizing my arms just can't take it anymore, I am willing to use one, at least part time.   He is hopeful that once we get my shoulders under control, I will be able to return to my manual chair. I seriously hope he's right.

I am also seeing my Orthopedic doctor on April 4th so, hopefully we can get things figured out and setteled down.

Please know that if I don't update as often, it is usually "no news is good news." and I am also having trouble keeping up with school, so most of my time is spent doing homework.

At the side of my blog, I have added some music videos if anyone wants to take a look.

Lastly, I would like to ask for prayers for Mark Fehr.  http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/markfehr

Thanks.

"He's not jaded or bitter, he's gonna leave the givin' up for the quitters."

No comments:

Post a Comment