Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Loss of Words

I have been a little neglectful of this blog and I apologize.   My job is controlling most of what I do right now.   My current boss is quitting and we are extremely shorted-staffed at the moment so.... I'm stressed.  What this also means is there will be no more walking at work (at least for now).  Yeah, it kind of sucks, but, I can't expect him to stick around forever just so I can walk now, can I :)?

I have started to have ongoing pain issues again (stress, I'm thinking) and also ended up leaving work to go to the doctor last Monday because I had a horrible sinus infection, so needless to say things are FAR from dull at the moment.  Just wanted to let you guys know that I am in fact still alive and hanging in there.

"He's not jade or bitter, he's gonna leave the givin' up for the quitters."

J

No comments:

Post a Comment