Friday, August 24, 2012

Exhausted

Emotionally. Physically. I am breaking.

My shoulder has started hurting day in and out again.  I don't know what set it off, but, I do know that I was supposed to go waterskiing Monday and couldn't because my shoulder hurt.  That made me sad. Really sad.  This is the first time in a long time my shoulder has put the kibosh on something I really wanted to do.  I went for lunch with a friend and was probably not all that fun to be around.

Monday was an ok day at work.  Tuesday was whatever. Wednesday and Thursday were bad.  Anxiety attacks. Pure frustration. I don't know exactly why.  I do know that I have been in a slump.  That is sales.  It sucks but, it's true.  The bossman and I had a chat yesterday and he assured me it happens it to everyone.  He also thinks it might do me some good to take a few days off and gave me a few options for doing that, so that is something I need to consider.  I love my job.  I really do, but, I think sometimes I forget that I can only do so much.  I can not control other people (cause my life would be SO much easier and less stressful :) I need a break.  I have next Thursday off as of now because it's my birthday, so that'll be cool and my birthday party is Friday which I'm excited about.

I'm hopeful that after a good night's sleep and some time off and some things to look forward to, things will get better cause I'm hanging on by a thread at the moment.

Please say a prayer that the constant headaches and shoulder pain subside and that anxiety gets better and that work gets less stressful and more productive.

As always,

Thanks for reading.

J

"He's not jaded or bitter, he's gonna leave the givin' up for the quitters."

No comments:

Post a Comment