Monday, March 29, 2010

Shoulders and Wheelchairs.

Hey!

For those of you who are in a wheelchair and read this blog, I'm sure you can relate when I say wheelchairs cause some pain issues with the shoulder.. I have been trying to recuperate for about a year now, going to PT, changing how I do things and all that. I've progressed bit by bit but, I'm still having some serious pain issues. Today, I finally went for an ultrasound to check for a tear. To be honest, I was hoping for there to be one so I could have surgery and be done with it. NOPE! The radiologist reviewed it right then and there and told us I just had severe inflammation. So, same old stuff. PT and Cortisone. Sorry to come and rant.

I might be frustrated at this point and sick of being in pain but,

"He's not jaded or bitter, he's gonna' leave the givin' up for the quitters"

J

No comments:

Post a Comment