Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wheelchair Problems Anyone?

Hey Everyone!

Tonight I went shopping with mom, sister, her friend, and my nephew. All day I had a funny feeling something was wrong with my chair. A few months back, one of the wheels became offset, I don't know how or why... Today, the same thing.

It has to get fixed before I go out of town on Monday so, tomorrow I will take it in to be fixed which means, wait for it...... NO SCHOOL FOR ME!! I can't realy go to school with no wheelchair....

You might have expected me to be pissed off that my chair is messed up but, I've been in such a negative mood the last while that I'm just tired of it so, I'm finding the positive in this situation.

What positive thing happened to YOU today?

"He's not jaded or bitter, he's gonna leave the givin' up for the quitters."

J

No comments:

Post a Comment