Thursday, February 10, 2011

Good Day

Hey guys,

This will be quick because I have to eat supper and do homework but.......... THE STANDING FRAME IS GOING TO SCHOOL!!! Yes, you read that right.  OT stood very firm about why the standing frame needed to be at school and his effort paid off.  My table with all my AT equipment will be moved out of the Resource room and I will just have my laptop because most of the AT I have, I no longer use and it is simply taking up space.  The standing frame will be delivered to school after the February break so that I can use it over the break.  I'll update again and go into more derail because there were several other issues that were discussed and some were resolved but, my supper awaits.

Thankful for awesome therapists,

J

"He's not jaded or bitter. He's gonna leave the givin' up for the quitters."

No comments:

Post a Comment