Sunday, September 4, 2011

Better Now.

Hey all,

Things are still crazy busy and I am TIRED! Math is going very well and my teacher seens to be very adaptable as far as my my inability to write/draw.  We have a PPP meeting with the new resource teacher and maybe my teachers on Friday morning.

I pulled a muscle in my shoulder, but, that's just what happenes when you have a prior injury; injuries happen easier.  I have to make an appointment with my PT anyways, I haven't seen him in almost 2 months due to working and transportation issues.  

I went to see my doctor and he told me that I did have an infection when I ended up in the ER and that cough I have is a post-infection cough so, I am on an inhaler and if I don't feel better by the end of the week, I have to go back to the doctor.  He said it could have been a UTI as there were some white blood cellls in the sample they took, but, the antibiotics I was on should have taken care of that.  He thinks my heartrate was due to the fever and stress.  So, I've gone back to happily drinking my coffee without fear :).

Nap time!

Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God."  Luke 18:27

No comments:

Post a Comment