Sunday, August 28, 2011

I'll Be MIA for Quite a While

Ok folks.  This blog is going on the back burner for a while.  I go back to school tomorrow and I am still sick (I am going back to the doctor, I swear) I am only taking one class but it is Math and we all know how well that has gone in the past.  I am also still going to be working full time and as of tomorrow, have some new duties. Point being, spare time will be scarce.  I also have to find time to squeeze in Hippotherapy, PT, and maybe OT.

In all perfect honesty therapy is taking a back burner, also. Am I proud of that? No. Do I need to change that? Yeah.  I was going to make time for standing until that stupid spot on my toe opened up.  No AFOS or standing for me right now.

I am still waiting on news about my standing chair.  I really would like to know about that soon.  It's been almost a month since my boss and OT sent in their letters

Anyways, prayers for me to feel better and for school and working full time to pan out, as well as positive news about my standing chair to come soon would be much appreciated.  I would also like to ask that you please say prayers for a family member who is having some health issues and the rest of his family (I would explain, but I'mm not sure if they would want that)

Thanks for reading!


J

No comments:

Post a Comment