Saturday, June 16, 2012

Better Days.

Things are better in some regard now.  I can't sleep, so I'm blogging.  I tried the power standing chair (power stand, but a manual chair.) and surprisingly after using it for a few says, my vote is no.  I like it and standing at work is awesome (I miss walking like.... a lot and I thought this might help), but it just isn't practical and if I'm paying $17,000 it better be practical.  Here's the thing, it weighs 50 pounds and is a major pain to get in/out of so.... it just isn't what I expected.  That's ok, though. You can't know until you try.


My shoulder has also been bad lately and I am back to fighting daily pain and headaches/migraines.

Just thought I would update and say that things are better!

Please pray that my shoulder calms down, we can get driving stuff started ASAP, and that I begin to feel less stress and anxiety.

"He's not jaded or bitter, he's gonna leave the givin' up for the quitters."

J

No comments:

Post a Comment