Monday, July 2, 2012

Back in the Saddle

Tomorrow I'm going back to Hippotherapy. I am PUMPED!  You see, ever since PT coming to an end and my boss leaving, there hasn't been much in the way of therapy. Anyhow, I will be going to that every 2 weeks in July and then we'll see what August brings.  I'm very excited to be back to stretching, working on balance, and standing.  I'm sure there will probably have been some regression, but,  we'll get there.

I am also going water-skiing on Friday and I'm not sure whether I'm more excited for riding or that.  I'm kind of scared because it's new.  It's a big step.  I'm not one for change or adventure, but it's time to stop being scared and letting the chair get in the way of the things I want to do and try.  Any water-skiers have any advice?

J

"He's not jaded or bitter, he's gonna leave the givin' up for the quitters."

No comments:

Post a Comment