Friday, July 13, 2012

I'm Hooked!

Hey all!

So I have lots of good news...

I have discovered I LOVE waterskiing; I went on Friday and had a ball.  I wiped out the very first go around and managed to come right out of my ski (I freaked out a bit) so, back to the dock we went.  The next time I managed to stay in my ski so, all they had to do was get the rope and put me right side up and we were off.  I was even able to ski by myself for a little while, and then I wiped out and we called it a day.  The plan is to get back out on the water on Monday, except with sunscreen this time cause I got a wicked burn.  I think this is going to be really good for my shoulders, too.  They were sore the next day, but a different part of them.  One of the things we know is that my shoulders obviously do more "pushing" than "pulling" so, this may be the "pull" my shoulder needs :).

The other good news is that my old boss is back which means... WALKING!  We've walked once already and I was pretty shaky because I haven't walked since he left which, by the time we started walking again, had been just over 2 months. I got there once and I'll get there again.

"He's not jaded or bitter, he's gonna leave the givin' up for the quitters."

J

No comments:

Post a Comment