Sunday, March 4, 2012

Whoops.

I keep meaning to come on and write something and it seems I keep getting busy and side tracked.  I did pass Math (with a 64%.....) and have now started to take Physics and Chemistry and have a tutor helping me with that as well.  It's been fun trying to work full time and take those two difficult classes.  It's only until June and then work becomes my one and only concern.  I'll be taking a year off and just working.

 My PT was supposed to come and do a home visit but, mom couldn't be there and whether has not been permitting practicing curbs and ramps, so she'll come once the whether is better.

Walking at work continues to go ok.  I am getting way more comfortable walking with my boss, so that's good.  I have been a little shaky on my feet though, so we're working on it.  We do our best to walk 2X/week minimum to keep consistency

Other than that, not much to update on.  Hope all is well.

"He's not jaded or bitter, he's gonna leave the givin' up for the quitters."

J

No comments:

Post a Comment