Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm Looking for Feedback

I'm hoping some of you can provide me with feedback on a couple things.

First off, a totally random question.  Do you keep in touch with any of your old PTs/OTs/STs etc. and if so how? Facebook? Email? Phone calls? Visits? I have lost touch with a lot of therapists over the years and some of them, I don't care, but others I would love to keep in touch with.  So how did you or did you at all, keep in touch with them?  Parents of kids with special needs, do you keep in touch with any of your child's old therapists?

Also, is there any particular topic that any of you would like me to do a blog post on for informational purposes? Wheelchairs? Standing? OT/PT/Hippotherapy questions? ADLS?

Please feel free to ask because I really do want this blog to be somewhere that is a source of information and not just a blog about what I did on what particular day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment