Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Things!

Hey All!

I got a job yesterday and start training today.  It is full-time over the summer.

Physio started Monday and I think it's going well.  My physiotherapist said that my problems really aren't caused by my rotator cuff tear, but that my shoulder muscles are not doing the jobs they should be because one part of my shoulder is way stronger than the other.  He is trying to get me to use my trunk more to have better posture.  He says my trunk muscles are there, but I need to learn to use them.   He also has me doing the same pec stretch my OT had me doing.

I also got an email from my OT saying that insurance will not pay for my new cushion and there will be "no exceptions." So now, I get to pay out of pocket for more equipment because you know, I have nothing better to spend my money on.  Yes, I'm bitter towards insurance

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment