Friday, August 5, 2011

No Creative Title Found....

SAHO and the Health Sciences Association have reached a new agreement.  It was put to a vote and 87% of the people voted in favor... There are still some seriously angry people...

My OT has put in his letter of appeal for my standing chair and I will be talking to my boss on Monday (I have a nasty cold, so I called in sick today.) to see if he would still be willing to be a part of the appeal process as far as vocational purposes are concerned as my OT feels that would carry some weight for them to have a letter from him, as well.

As far as things go right now, it's busy, but things seem to be getting dealt with. At the side of the page, you will see a link to Emerson's page.  Please keep her and her family in your prayers and also please say a prayer  for John Matthew Davis as he is facing some major surgery and recovery in the next few weeks (http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/johnmatthewdavis)

Please say a prayer that my boss will still be willing to help out with the appeal process and that the letters will be enough for an approval of funding and permission for the component to be put on the chair.  Please also pray that work continues to go well and that I am feeling better soon!

But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the Lord will hear when I call unto him. 

Psalms 4:3

J

No comments:

Post a Comment