Friday, May 13, 2011

Waiting... and my hair!

First off, this is NOT a negative post thanks to your prayers :). We're still waiting on those MRI results to find out what is going to happen with my shoulder, it's pretty painful right now so I hope to hear from ortho soon.


I'm going to be learning how to straighten my hair in OT next week.  I had a super hard time asking about this goal because.... he's a guy..   He said he thinks it's a perfectly acceptable goal (my visual/fine motor problems make it difficult).  He's going to bring one of those things that hairdressers use (the head with the fake hair) and a skinny straightner (it's his wife's FYI :) because he thinks it might be easier than my wide one.  He says he has never straightened his hair, but he says he thinks it will be fun.  He even offered to let me practice on his hair and he'll wear a hat home.  I think I'm taking him up on that offer and fun shall be had by me :) . I'll try really hard not to burn him.

Theraputic riding starts on Wednesday and I'm PUMPED about it!

Please say a prayer for my OT and his family.  Also please pray that  therapy continue to go well.

Thanks for your prayers and have a great weekend!

"Compassion alone stands apart from the continuous traffic between good and evil proceeding within us".- Eric Hoffer

J

No comments:

Post a Comment