Monday, May 9, 2011

Sometimes I Wonder

How I made it this far. Seriously.  I feel like I've been in the most negative, anxiety-centered mood lately.  My friends and family as well as my support team all know I have major issues with anxiety.  For a while, I was doing well managing it and then this last week, I don't even want to get out of bed because all day, I worry.   I know a lot of my friends are off killter as well.   It sucks.   I feel physically ill, I'm tired, I don't care about school, and my thought process is beyond unrealistic; there's times where it's so bad I feel like I can't breath.     I'm stressed about school (both now and university).  I was so distracted today during a Biology exam, I'm sure I got like a 50%.   I'm stressed about this whoe strike thing They did prooceed with it in another part of the province, but apparently they got lots of support and media attetion.  Please pray hard that these people (PTs, OTs, SLPs) ect. can get what they need right away without having to take any further strike action so that their patients can get what they need as well.  Please pray for me and my friends to have some answers (positive ones!) about the issues that are causing us to feel this way   Please pray for a positive therapy session this week.


As a closing, I just want to say thank you again for your thoughts and prayers.  If I can EVER return the favor, please let me know.


"All we know is still infinitely less than all that remains unknown."- William Harvey


J

No comments:

Post a Comment