Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's Dark and Misty

Hey all,

I'm home for the morning because my shoulder is killing me.  Your continued prayers that I can still see my PT and Orthopedic Surgeon next week despite the strike would be so very much appreciated.  I called OT this morning and my appointment is stil a go.  Apparently there is only one therapist on the rehab floor who is affected, so that's a positive. 

I continues to ask you to PLEASE pray HARD that the strike can come to an end.  PLEASE continue to pray HARD that the Health Sciences Association can either be invited back to the table and SAHO can negotiate with the Health Sciences Association, or that this whole thing can be sent to binding arbitration.  I ask  you to PLEASE pray HARD that this strike action will not have to move into other health regions (it will if nothing is done by the government by Thursday).  PLEASE pray HARD for those who's appointments are having to be cancelled, especially, the kiddos from the Childhood Development Program.

2 Corinthians 5:7  We live by faith, not by sight.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment