Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Rain Is a Good Thing... NOT

Hey all!

It was pouring here earlier today.  We had to go to the hospital for hip xrays and my dad got soaked because there was so much water in the parking lot.

I had my Biology final exam today.  I seriously wonder how I'll make it through the Biology/Anatomy/Physiology classes required to become an Occupational Therapist.  I think I did ok, but I focused big time on the long answer questions when I was studying and not so much on the little things so, I muddled through the multiple choice.  

Tomorrow is my appointment with Ortho/PT for my leg/hip check up and hopefully also to discuss my shoulder as it's hurting again (stress and spending so much time typing because of final exams). There was more strike action in my city today as well as two other communities so, PLEASE pray HARD that this strike can come to an end and they can get what they need.  PLEASE pray HARD that I will be able to see my PT tomorrow as well as my Orthopedic surgeon.  Also, our Cancer Agency is now starting to strike (they are not currently working voluntary overtime hours and served their 48 hour strike notice last Wednesday). This what the government is doing to our province.  I ask you to pray for those being affected.  Having Cancer is difficult enough and scary enough as it is without the added stress of the agency you need taking strike action.  I feel weird asking for this, but, this November or maybe this fall, there is an election coming up.  I ask you to pray that our premier gets voted out as I feel that he is completely destroying our healthcare system.  He wants to privatize our healthcare.  As someone who relies heavily on the healthcare system and provincial health insurance, that is scary to me. 
Please also pray that I am able to have one more awesome session with my OT tomorrow.  Aswell as for strength tomorrow as it's going to be a rough day.

Thank you :). 

"Reality can destroy the dream, why shouldn't the dream destroy reality." — George Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment